P.ACT linear actuators
Modular actuator platform with outstanding power density for flexible configuration
- Flexible modular configuration options to match the application
- Compact design envelope with a very high power density
- Improved energy balance compared to hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Flexible fixing options along the entire actuator length
Comprehensive reasons to use P.ACT
The modular concept allows customers to flexibly configure and immediately order their desired product.
- Standard: PWG (planetary screw drive) in combination with high-quality axial bearings for highest performance density
- Option: KGT (ball screw drive) for higher speeds
- Approximately 20% more effective mechanical performance compared to hydraulic systems
- Approximately 50% more effective mechanical performance compared to pneumatic systems
- Anodized aluminum housing with robust honeycomb geometry and T-slots along the entire actuator length.
- Actuator housing with integrated fixing slots
- Protection class up to IP65S
- Optional: Linear measuring system, position switch for flexibly setting the switching point, servo motors (BLDC/BLAC), and controller with Ethernet and/or digital I/O