TorqueSense torque measurement module
Torque sensor shaft
The signals that are relevant for a drive train – the torque and (optionally) the speed – are measured directly on the rotating machine elements.
Publications with further information
Comprehensive reasons to use TorqueSense
The concept is based on the direct recording of decisive data where they occur: In the shaft that is subjected to torque, throughout its entire performance range.
This robust, high-performance mechatronic solution allows the precise recording of data with a high resolution and a high level of linearity as well as reliable repeat accuracy.
The non-contact measurement (no electronics or telemetry are required on the shaft) is maintenance-free and displays a significant level of resistance to shocks, vibrations, and temperature fluctuations.
Whether it is in the standard version or a customized configuration, this solution makes a convincing case thanks to its practical mechanical features and outstanding electronic capabilities, and currently offers the best price-performance ratio on the market.
- Ready-to-fit sensor unit with a robust measuring principle (“inverse magnetostriction”)
- No wear and a long operating life – non-contact and maintenance-free
- High precision even at low torque
- Long-term stability (no sensor drift)
- Customer-specific mechanical interfaces are possible
- Integrated speed measurement is possible
- Integrated temperature measurement is possible
- Scalable shaft diameter and measuring range